PharmCAP® is your Pharmacy Compliance Alert Program. PharmCAP® was developed to assist you in managing your pharmacy’s mandatory compliance requirements for Medicare Part D, CMS, other federal and state regulatory authorities, and third party payers. Below are just a few of the items that PharmCAP® will provide you to help you with your compliance efforts.
PharmCAP® is a web-based step-by-step system that walks you through each identified requirement and provides you with all the resources you need to complete the task. The features include:
- Medicare Part D Compliance Policies, Training Materials, and Certification Forms for
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Conflict of Interest
- OIG / GSA List of Excluded Parties checks
- HIPAA Policies, Training Materials, Forms and other documentation
- Tracking of Licenses and expiration dates for the pharmacy and staff
- Tracking of Insurance and expiration dates for the pharmacy and staff
- Tracking and distribution of numerous other Credentialing items for third party payers
- Reminders via fax or e-mail about renewal due dates, and notices concerning new future requirements
- Electronic Storage and Retrieval for your compliance and credentialing documents
- Ability to promptly and effectively respond to compliance audits, credentialing audits, and regulatory agency inquiries
- Assistance with managing your comprehensive compliance and credentialing programs
PharmCAP® can help ease the burden of meeting the overwhelming number of compliance requirements that a pharmacy is faced with today. Contact us and let PharmCAP® be your compliance assistant.
For More Information please call 888-559-2039 or email us.