EPIC Pharmacies give you the tools you need to run your business without telling you how to run it. As one of the premier independent pharmacy buying cooperatives in the United States, there’s never been a better time to find out how much it pays to be a member of EPIC Pharmacies.
EPIC Pharmacies, Inc.
Member pharmacies enjoy the purchasing power of a chain with the freedom of remaining independent. Our size and member compliance with vendor partners translates into bottom-line results.
- Wholesaler contract negotiations
- Volume purchasing discounts
- Wholesaler generic rebates
- EPIC Preferred® contract rebates
- Profits distributed to members at year-end
- Ancillary vendor contracts
- Generic drug vendor
- Off-invoice allowances
- Rebates on all generics
- Dating and other cost-savings programs
- Legislative representation
- Cyberattack insurance coverage as a no-cost benefit
EPIC Pharmacy Network, Inc.
As a subsidiary of EPIC Pharmacies, EPIC Pharmacy Network, Inc. (EPN) operates as the contracting agent on behalf of members, aggressively promoting the network as one entity to provide independent pharmacies with the tools they need to better manage managed care.
- Centralized contracting with all major PBMs, HMOs, and Third-Party Payers
- Star Ratings resources, including PrescribeWellness and EQuIPP
- PharmCAP- Pharmacy Compliance Alert Program
- Supplemented MTM Support
- Easier Claims Payment Reconciliations with RxRegulator®
- Enhanced RBC System with automatic Maximum allowable cost (MAC) appeals
- Direct deposit of payments five days a week
- PBM audit support
A no-cost benefit to EPIC Pharmacies and EPIC Pharmacy Network members, the Clinical Programs Department offers a wide range of services and resources to help members reach Five-Star performance levels and offer top-notch patient care.
- Personalized One-on-One Training
- Member Support and Onboarding
- Enriched Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Support
- Robust Star Rating Resources
- Clinical Performance Dashboard
- Comprehensive Online Resources
- Continuing Education
- Immunization Resource Library
- MTM Resource Library
- Pharmacist’s Letter Toolkit
- Star Ratings
*Available to EPN members only.
Request more information or submit a membership application today.