EPIC Pharmacies Announces 2021 Student Grant Award Recipients
EPIC Pharmacies, Inc., a national network of independently owned pharmacies, announced the winners of its 2021 student grant program. Grants were awarded to six pharmacy students who plan to practice in an independent pharmacy upon graduation.
“EPIC Pharmacies upholds a long-standing legacy of providing the tools and resources for young pharmacists to grow and learn,” says EPIC Rx Chief Executive Officer Joey McLaughlin. “We are proud to encourage and support the 2021 annual grant recipients as they continue to show their dedication to the profession.”
The 2021 recipients include:
- Lane Callahan, Harding University College of Pharmacy
- Hannah Howard, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy
- Lindsey Simmerman, University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
- Hayden Wooldridge, University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
- Judy Noh, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Noah Nussbaum, Medical University of South Carolina
Applications for the 2022 program will be available on January 1, 2022, at any EPIC Pharmacies member location. To find a location near you or for more information about EPIC Pharmacies, visit www.epicrx.com.