Board of Directors Election Results
The Elections Committee is pleased to announce that the election to fill positions on the EPIC Pharmacies Board of Directors has concluded. Thanks to all who cast their votes.
Congratulations to the following eight independent pharmacy owners, including incumbent and new board members.
- Robert Borgatti, Vienna Drug Center – two-year term
- Justin Boyd, Coleman Pharmacy of Alma – two-year term
- Jonathan Grider, Lake Cumberland Pharmacies – three-year term
- Gerard Herpel, Deep Creek Pharmacy – two-year term
- Brian Hose, Sharpsburg Pharmacy – two-year term
- Kenneth Reed, Reed’s Pharmacies – three-year term
- Jeffrey Sherr, Apple Discount Drug Pharmacies – three-year term
- Stephen Wienner, Mt. Vernon Pharmacies – three-year term